Van Til Tool

Using the Van Til Perspective as the tool to discover what life means and how it ought to be lived.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Fiftieth Anniversary of The Genesis Flood

FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GENESIS FLOOD !!!

by Forrest W. Schultz


In 1961 an extremely significant book was published, Whitcomb and Morris's The Genesis Flood, which conclusively demonstrated both from Scripture and from the facts and laws of science that the Genesis Account of The Creation and The Flood really happened. I first heard of this remarkable book in a lecture given in 1963 near Philadelphia by Dr. Gary Parker, who then was a biology professor at what was then Eastern Baptist College at St. Davids, PA and who later traveled all over the place delivering the message of that Earth-shaking book. I was so astonished I went up and spoke with him afterward and copied down the exact info on the book so I could purchase it, which I did several days later, and WOW, what an experience -- WHAT an eye-opener that was!!

I could go on and on but I need to get off the computer now, so I will refer you for further info to the magazine of the Institute for Creation Research, Acts and Facts, their February 2011 issue which features a special article on the subject and notes a new book which updates TGF.

Info on ICR is available at www.icr.org.

Sincerely,

Forrest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home